Wednesday 15 June 2011

[1st Post]

RECENT EVENTS: Eagerly awaiting my 1st #FathersDay, playing with #Henry and making #Henry laugh,  finding old friends on Facebook, attempting to fend off #Grandparents (and failing), neglecting my #Twitter account...
GAMES PLAYED: #Portal2, #LANoire
MUSIC PLAYED: #ArcticMonkeys - [Album] Suck it and See , #JohnLeeHooker - [Track] Money #OST - [Album] Rockstar presents Red Dead Redemption, #OST - [Album] L.A. Noire
MOVIES/TV WATCHED: Peppa Pig (on infinite repeat)

BLOG UPDATE:
I thought I'd try my hand a blogging, as a life-long gamer, music fan and collector, and recent Father to the absolutley charming and handsome #Henry, I thought I could use this site to document whats happening with my life, and hopefully provide some sort of insight as to why I'm so tired and confused constantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment