Sunday 19 June 2011

[Fathers Day]

RECENT EVENTS: #FathersDay
GAMES PLAYED: #LANoire
MUSIC PLAYED: #BonIvor - [Album] Bon Ivor
MOVIES/TV WATCHED: #XMen First Class

BLOG UPDATE:
Thanks to the inspired thinking from @Kimbled / mamaknitscakes (depending on how you follow my most significant other) my first ever #FathersDay present was something truly special that will be kept and cherished for ever.

It was a very strange day for various reasons if I'm honest, one of of those many reasons was sharing it with my own Father on "equal terms" for the first time.

Since #Henry was born I've been Tweeting about his and mine milestones as we both struggle to figure out what we should be doing now we're in each others lives, I think the Tweets below more adequately sum up some of what we've been through to get to my first #FathersDay than anything I could write here...;
















- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment